Warmth...the softest blankie, the coziest snuggle, the biggest hug.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

And the journey begins...


I have been debating on starting a blog and here I am. I figured instead of writing a journal, I would type a blog.
Caden is going to be 19 months on the 16th. He is growing so fast. Everyday a few more words, more personality. He just started saying I love you, "olive ou." He helps out around the house and loves to help me cook. Since being laid off in October '09, I think I am finally getting the hang of being an at-home mom. I do enjoy it, but it IS tough work.We are finally getting the routine down and I am learning how to multi task like a freakin super woman!!! I finally realized that moms are on a whole different time table..instead of 24 hours, we only have 16 hours in a day. I will do my best to update my blog. Since I have a lot of time to make up, here are some random pics of Caden. I will post the Easter stuff as soon as I collect them from family.

No comments:

Post a Comment