I am still trying to get the hang of this blog stuff, so bare with me.
Nothing much today. Just went to the tot lot in my complex. Caden is starting to form his own sentences. He is growing up so fast. It is sad and exciting to watch him grow up.
I finally out finished my routine for Caden and I. I have been struggling with time management. I am trying to find time for me, to get things done and spending quality time with Caden. This is, of course, a flexible schedule. This is what I have come up with:
Family Schedule
7am-Haley up, get ready for day
7:20-Read scriptures
8am-Caden up Cartoons & quiet play
8:30-Caden & Haley breakfast Clean up kitchen/make to do list for day
9am-Caden get ready for day If errands:9am-11:30
10:30-6oz milk and cereal bar Learning time:ABC,123,colors,shapes
12pm-Caden & Haley lunch Clean up kitchen/pick up living room
12:30-Story/nap (2 hr)* Haley freetime/ phone calls/computer stuff
After nap-Snack Haley work out
5:pm-Caden & Haley dinner Clean up kitchen/pick up living room
5:30-Caden outside play Park,walk
6:30-Caden bath
7pm-Caden dessert with 6oz milk
7:30-Caden bedtime ritual Brush teeth,watch show,prayer,bedtime story
8pm-Bedtime Cuddle time
9pm-Haley desert
10:30-Haley bath
11pm-Haley read/bedtime
* Sunday:
11am-Caden gets dropped off
11:15-Caden nap
12:30-Caden lunch
1pm-Leave for Church
1:30-4:30-Church
Hopefully it makes our day more productive, so I can stop falling behind on everything. We shall see..
Until tomorrow...
Caden giggles
Thanksgiving in Vegas
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment