Warmth...the softest blankie, the coziest snuggle, the biggest hug.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Easter 2010...


I finally downloaded pics from Easter 2010.
It was a family affair with the "Gamma", "Gampa",
Maka Paka,(a nickname we made up for my brother,)
Mommy and Daddy.
I was so excited for Easter!!
It is one of my favorite Holidays.
I made a banner with kissing bunnies. 
I wasn't done decorating, 
but here is a bigger pic of the banner I made.
I made a template and cut them out 
with different patterned paper.
 Sadly, I never took a pic of the finished table.
My menu consisted of:
-Eberskeivers (stuffed round pancakes)
-Grilled Asparagus Fritata
-Steamed garlic stuffed artichokes
-Biscuts and gravy w/sausage and bacon
The fritata was my favorite.

We were going to have the Easter egg hunt outside,
but it rained : (
We made do in my living room.
I had practiced finding eggs a few days prior, 
so he would understand the game.
He did a really good job finding the eggs. 
It was so fun just to watch him...
After he found all the eggs, 
He got his Easter gifts...
Grandma and Grandpa got Caden
a wagon full of cars, blocks, books and a singing bunny.
The Easter bunny : ) brought him
a basket full of color crayons, coloring book,
bubbles, books, dancing bunny and eggs with treats.
I LOVE making baskets!!!

He seemed to have fun.
I can't wait for next year.
This is a great pic of Caden and Grandma...


Hippity hop,
Caden giggles



No comments:

Post a Comment