Warmth...the softest blankie, the coziest snuggle, the biggest hug.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Happy Hollow...

Grandma and Grandpa took Caden and I to 
Happy Hollow on Wednesday.
It was so nice to get out of house.
We got to see some animals in the mini zoo.
Caden's favorite was the squirrel monkey.

I couldn't wait to see how he would do on the rides.
I would show him first what the ride did and then
asked him if he wanted to ride it.
He always shook his head yes.
It seemed like the carousel made him tired.
He loved the firetruck/police car ride. 
He got mad at me for taking him off when the ride was done.
The we put him on the Lady bug ride...
It made us laugh to watch him on it. 
He just sat there looking kind of bored.
He told Grandma after that it goes around and up and down.
Caden's vocabulary blows my mind!! 
He is such a quick learner. 
I can't wait to till he gets older and we can go on bigger rides.
Caden has a bad habit of finding any opportunity to 
break away and run. And he is fast!!!
I had to holler at a couple, "Break away child!!"
They laughed, but it scares me that he might hurt himself. 
He thinks that it is so funny.
I am thinking about investing in a backpack leash. 

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa...
A pic of Caden laughing at grandma playing with his toes...

He was out on the way home...
 We had so much fun!!

Until tomorrow,
Caden giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment