Warmth...the softest blankie, the coziest snuggle, the biggest hug.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Mommy's birthday...

I had a great birthday!!
I really felt the love this year : )
Many birthday blessings from friends and family.

Caden and I had a date in Half Moon bay.
We went to Lemos Farm to tie up 
some loose ends for Caden's birthday.
That is where we encountered the spooky train ride. 
I tried to get soem photos of him while 
we were waiting for the train ride to start.
He hated the camera and will never look at me...
I had no clue that the choo-choo ride
was going to be really scary.
Caden just burried his face in my lap and 
I tried to point out the less scary things. 

We met Marc at home to eat and open presents.
He really went out of his way
to make it a special day for me : )
He made me a basket with gifts in it...
Then in I opened the card,
it had an airline ticket in it for Utah.
I have been dying to go back!! 
I am sooooo excited!!
My birthday cake was from Icing on the Cake.
Banana cake with cream cheese frosting.
It was heaven!! Probably the best cake I have ever had.
 The very next day, my mom watched Caden,
so Marc and I could have some adult time.
He took me to Olive Garden before 
we went to the Dave Matthews Band concert.
As usual, they were amazing! 

Thank you everyone for a great birthday!!
My birthday wish for this coming year is
to cherish each moment. 

Until tomorrow, 
Caden giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment