Warmth...the softest blankie, the coziest snuggle, the biggest hug.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Helicopters and ducks...

I am not going to lie,
I have been feeling a little down lately,
so we went out Sunday for a little outing to San Carlos.
There is a helicopter you can sit in and 
a small airport you can watch the planes.
He loved watching the planes take off in front of us. 
He already knows "take off" and "landing."
He loves his airplanes.
  Caden was so excited to fly the helicopter...
Mommy and Caden...
 Daddy and Caden...
We live by a hospital, 
so we always hear the helicopter go over our house. 
Caden will ask, "Do you hear that?"
Then he will run out to the window to see it fly over.
When I told him that he was going 
to fly a helicopter, he was so excited!
He asked if he can fly a plane, too : )
 He hasn't stopped talking about it since. 
And the best part...it was FREE!! 

After, we took him to a pond where I used to live.
The pond has ducks and geese. 
It is in an apt complex, 
so it was quiet and we were the only ones. 
There was even little ducklings!!!
The cutest ever!! I mean ever!!
It was just what I needed to get outside.
Can't wait to take him back.

Some videos for your enjoyment...







Over and out...
Caden giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment