Warmth...the softest blankie, the coziest snuggle, the biggest hug.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Life is a beach...

Today, Kat, Caden and I went to Half Moon Bay.
It was overcast and chilly.
First, we took Kat to eat at 
Sam's Chowder House for her belated b-day.
It was over rated!! Too pricey for ok food.
Caden had fun playing with Kat at the table...
Pics outside the restaurant...
 Then we went over to the Lemos farm to look
at the spot to have Caden's 2nd b-day.
It was really cute!!
Tons of stuff for kids to do.
They had tons of little photos ops.
Here is one of Caden in the jail. 
I want one for my home for time outs...

This is the area I put a deposit on...

Then it was to the beach!!
I was the second time Caden had been to a beach.
He was too young to remember the first time.

At first he just stood there and observed everything.
Then he ran for the water.
We tried to get him to put his feet in, 
but he wasn't having any of that.
He liked just running along the beach...
OOOhhh...and the water was COLD...
But beautiful as always...

Happy belated birthday, Kat!!

See below for videos...



Until tomorrow,
Caden giggles

No comments:

Post a Comment