Marc and I took Caden to Monterey Bay Aquarium.
We went during the week, so it wouldn't be that busy.
Marc also got us memberships!!
So now we can go whenever we want : )
It was so fun to watch Caden see all the "big fish."
Daddy has a fish aquarium at home with fish and frogs.
Caden loves to sit and watch the fish.
The aquarium was amazing!!
We didn't get to see everything, so we will have to go back : )
SKORKA!!!! (from Penquins of Madagascar.)
Turtle, turtle, turtle...
I think the turtle thought my finger was a worm.
Daddy helping Caden see the sea lions...
Family moment...
Daddy tried to get Caden to touch
the starfish and kelp at the touch pool...
I think the water was too cold...
Caden was mesmerized by the "Outter Bay" exhibit:
Here is the "Kelp Forest"...
I loved the sardines...
This was beautiful. This exhibit was packed with photographers.
Here is what I got with my "cool pix" camera...
We had a great time. Tons to do for all ages.
I think Caden and I are going to have
to go back on my birthday friday
for a Mommy Caden date : )
Here are some other pics I took...
Until tomorrow,
Caden giggles





















No comments:
Post a Comment